Call Us
Now delivering in Newtown, Salt Lake, Beleghata, Kaikhali, Baguiati, Kestopur | Flat 10% off on first purchase above 1000 | Free Shipping on order above 500 | Presently delivery not available on Sunday
  • 0
  • 0
Now delivering in Newtown, Salt Lake, Beleghata, Kaikhali, Baguiati, Kestopur | Flat 10% off on first purchase above 1000 | Free Shipping on order above 500 | Presently delivery not available on Sunday

Tata Tea Gold - 100 gm

M.R.P ₹42.00

Description

Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold. Exquisite Tea Leaves Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves. Premium quality tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts. Savor Every Moment with Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day



Quantity
+
-

Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold. Exquisite Tea Leaves Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves. Premium quality tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts. Savor Every Moment with Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day



Write a review

Please login or register to review